Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    That's awesome @ymccall22!!

Welcome to our Community and make yourself at home! I encourage you to say hi to others here and to navigate around and find conversations, competitions and discussions that you might find fun and interesting.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing you around!
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ymccall22, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

That is totally awesome that you let us know how much you love the game. 

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Hi everyone !!! First of all I would like to thanks @Xarly for thinking about ourself by giving this amazing idea to know each other in a better way. So now let's talk about myself 
    I am Satnam. I am an Indian.  I play candy crush saga game. I am very competitive and helpful by sending lives to my candy crush saga more than 300 friends . 
    I love candy crush saga game. My current level is 5645.I am new in this community.  I feel proud to a part of this community. 
    I am very happy because in this community people are very nice. I like to give replies to those who wants to communicate with me and others also. I am 20 years old. I am studying as a college student. I hope I will become an amazing super star one day.please feel free to give your feedbacks. I will be happy if you tell your thoughts about me and my ideas. Waiting for your positive reply.. 
    Thank you ☺
  • Bjay
    Bjay Posts: 44 Level 2
    Hi I'm Bjay newbie who emphatically adores candy crush soda literally. Big fan and a baby bloomer.
  • omeomaya
    omeomaya Posts: 1 Newbie
    Okay, True Confession: I play, but really haven't a clue what I'm doing, so you can imagine I don't play very well. But it's entertaining and great when I have nothing to do, so I am very happy to play. Not much hope for this technological idiot, but whatever! Ha!
  • Bjay
    Hi again. Starting over i  got a new update app everything changed. So doing it right read everything over. So Hello everybody my name is Bjay. Been playing CCsoda for months. I'm so addicted when I experienced a glitch, looking for game techs I found the community.  Never new it was here. I missed out on a lot of treats I almost want to start over. Yet at 3790, when the roadblock glitch goes away,  I know more sweet treats are in-store.

• Bjay
    Hi Candy Crush Soda friends, I'm Bjay getting the hang of this. I'm 2 weeks old stumbled on this community by chance. Love what I see so far and will continue sharing my input. I don't have tags down yet ( computer illiterate) "LITERALLY" but taking in the knowledge. So hi @Xarly and @Elsa.😮
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

Welcome aboard! No idiot here, we are not born knowing @omeomaya ! I love your attitude though but I'm sure that with the help of the Community and with some patience you will become an expert at this game if you wish to!

And also, @Bjay your tags are working just fine! Got mine as a notification and brought me here so, for someone that is new to the Community, you're doing great!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all around the Community, providing feedback, helping others and sharing your ideas.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Bjay
    @Xarly Thanks. I'm a classmate now. Wow. I do need some help with roadblocks though. It started at 3760 I'm at 3820, but after every 2 modes (episodes) roadblock. Then I have to wait 4 to 5 days it's killing me. What can be done to remove then?
  • imcrushinit2
    imcrushinit2 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Hi @Xarly. I am @imcrushinit2 a.k.a @candycrushinit. Having trouble with login and resetting my password. Waiting to be fixed  o:)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?