New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Well today was a sad day in the Candy Kingdom. I finally had a good active team. We reached 736 of the 800 points to unlock the last chest and the timer just burned out. This was the first time I got placed with a team who got past 600 points together so it was quite disheartening. So close!

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Well today was a sad day in the Candy Kingdom. I finally had a good active team. We reached 736 of the 800 points to unlock the last chest and the timer just burned out. This was the first time I got placed with a team who got past 600 points together so it was quite disheartening. So close!

You can play old boards for a point sucks to have to play it 64 times but it works.I just hit board 3716 almost at the top so if anywhere gets me as a teammate its going to be hard for me to get points.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    The rewards are not worth the effort. Why waste your time trying to meet a goal where the rewards are mostly timed boosters? 800 points is unrealistic unless everyone plays every day and can get 11 or 12 points every day. How often does this happen?
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Surprise!  My current team made it to 800 points with several days to spare.  Everyone was participating daily.  So another round with the same group.  Four days in and I am the only player who has any points.  The others haven’t even collected a point for playing daily.  Go figure.  
  • LauraLMason
    Congratulations! I have only made  it to 800 with a team once. The next time we were paired up it didn't go so well. Seems like everyone quit or gave up. I am at a phase in the game that has a lot of difficult levels (at least for me) and some days I'm lucky to pass 1 level!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Surprise!  My current team made it to 800 points with several days to spare.  Everyone was participating daily.  So another round with the same group.  Four days in and I am the only player who has any points.  The others haven’t even collected a point for playing daily.  Go figure.  
    What were the “rewards” you got for getting to the end?  I never even come close with my “team” - not that I care of course because the feature is completely useless and only serves to waste time after every game.  The last “reward” I got last week was half an hour of a stripe.  Wow.  How useful and generous...
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Surprise!  My current team made it to 800 points with several days to spare.  
    What were the “rewards” you got for getting to the end?  
    Honestly, I can’t remember.  Three items and I think all were timed.   Given that I don’t remember, they weren’t exciting enough to make an impression.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Surprise!  My current team made it to 800 points with several days to spare.  
    What were the “rewards” you got for getting to the end?  
    Honestly, I can’t remember.  Three items and I think all were timed.   Given that I don’t remember, they weren’t exciting enough to make an impression.

I got 2 hours of lives an hour of stripped boosters and a hammer, rewards suck for such a long time collecting points.
  • Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2
    I don't think you get a point for logging in daily any more. I haven't received one for weeks.
  • LauraLMason
    I noticed that too. It shows who's made points since last log in but doesn't put a 1 beside your profile giving you a daily log in  point. Not sure when that changed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?