Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.  
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Not impressed with the new feature - mystery chest - would prefer the usual gift boxes, although shame the power ups only last 15mins now when they used to last much longer.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,685 Sweet Legend
    Now that I have seen the difference to the boxes and now with the key, I would like to have my boxes again.

Because with the boxes I came through the levels much faster than now.

Now I'm hanging on each level for a long time.

It's no fun anymore.

Sorry. :p

• NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    The game has not been fun since they replace Quests with the Toffee twerp
  • Efreye
    Efreye Posts: 5 Level 2
    Well it took a week but I finally got a key!! Hurray!! The prize was 4 hours unlimited play and a couple of boosters.. Nice prize just took so long to get the key.. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Efreye said:
    Well it took a week but I finally got a key!! Hurray!! The prize was 4 hours unlimited play and a couple of boosters.. Nice prize just took so long to get the key.. 
    I have found that the keys are quite ez to get as they’re only ever 2-3 levels away however there’s only ever one good reward for getting to it.  Free lives are useless and the half hour of a timed booster is too unless you happen to get the double fish.  It would be nice if the Bakula thing came back faster after completing it so as to obtain more boosters.
  • Efreye
    Efreye Posts: 5 Level 2
    @Dirty_Nurse I've been trying to get a key for over a week. Couldn't sleep last night so was happy for the free 4 hours.. I agree that the bat could come back quicker or give more hours to get to it.. It takes 30 mins for each life to refresh so by time you have full 5 lives he's taken the key..  
    Hope all the suggestions are taken on board.
    Have a nice day..
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I have noticed that Batula tends to vary a lot in the time frame given to get the key. I have seen anywhere from about 1-3 hours.  When playing hard levels and having to wait for lives to refill the 1 and 2 hour time doesn't seem to be enough. He is good at showing up when I am challeged or about out of lives!
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    @LauraLMason Batula is mean like that 👿 It is unfortunate the boxes are gone (they used to award 1/2 hour of extra lives).
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    In all the weeks since Batula came out I have only gotten it twice. At higher levels you rarely pass three or four levels at a time.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?