New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Surprise!  My current team made it to 800 points with several days to spare.  
    What were the “rewards” you got for getting to the end?  
    Honestly, I can’t remember.  Three items and I think all were timed.   Given that I don’t remember, they weren’t exciting enough to make an impression.

I got 2 hours of lives an hour of stripped boosters and a hammer, rewards suck for such a long time collecting points.
    So basically you got one lousy hammer out of all that.  Free hours of lives are useless and the timed stripe booster is just an insult.

Hopefully these crappy “team” features are removed soon in favor of individual goal-oriented reward features.  The amount of negativity regarding “teams” here and on other review platforms is staggering.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    My squad just reached 800.  Got one switch, a 30 minutes of striped oval candy and 30 minutes of lives.  Meh
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Honestly, I can’t remember.  Three items and I think all were timed.   Given that I don’t remember, they weren’t exciting enough to make an impression.

I got 2 hours of lives an hour of stripped boosters and a hammer, rewards suck for such a long time collecting points.
    So basically you got one lousy hammer out of all that.  Free hours of lives are useless and the timed stripe booster is just an insult.

Hopefully these crappy “team” features are removed soon in favor of individual goal-oriented reward features.  The amount of negativity regarding “teams” here and on other review platforms is staggering.
    Yup rewards are a JOKE for the squad so DON'T stress if you don't get the points. That's my advice, on 3781, I miss the daily missions.
  • Brian_Tate
    The bat gives good rewards on occasion, 3 stripped hammers hour of coloring candies or color bombs  and 2 hours of lives for just beating a few boards if you get it.
  • Brian_Tate

Yup rewards are a JOKE for the squad so DON'T stress if you don't get the points. That's my advice, on 3781, I miss the daily missions.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Is receiving a point for playing daily still part of Soda Squad?  In the information section it still says play daily, but I haven’t noticed that I’ve been getting points for doing so.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    It doesn't seem to be. Awhile back I stopped seeing "1" beside my name when logging in. 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    It doesn't seem to be. Awhile back I stopped seeing "1" beside my name when logging in. 

You actually pay attention to this awful “feature”?

I “won” it once thanks to my “teammates” and the “rewards” were a joke.  One striped candy, half an hour of the useless wrapped candy, and some amount of completely useless free lives.  Gee thanks, all the free lives I could want as I’m at the maximum level, how generous...
  • BabaD
    BabaD Posts: 12 Level 2
    I really enjoy the squad play.  It's fun and makes you want to get to the 800 points and the treasure chest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?