game wont load!

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @debbiej,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the screenshot, it really helps illustrate the situation!

Clicking on the level you're at (595) doesn't work?

If that's the case, this can be related to issues we're having on Facebook. We're doing our best to optimise the game in the platform but, in the meanwhile, all other platforms we have (iOS, Android and King.com) are working as expected.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @debbiej,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the screenshot, it really helps illustrate the situation!

If that's the case, this can be related to issues we're having on Facebook. We're doing our best to optimise the game in the platform but, in the meanwhile, all other platforms we have (iOS, Android and King.com) are working as expected.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • debbiej
    debbiej Posts: 4 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hi @debbiej,

Cheers,
    Xarly

still cannot play  this game either on facebook or gameroom!  ... it has now been 1 month thoughts? solutions? why do Kings other games work but not this one? 
  • Amanda_Kirk
    Amanda_Kirk Posts: 6 Level 2
    Same problem, all other Candy crush games load and are playable except Soda on Facebook. I do not have it on other device’s because it would require starting over.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Amanda_Kirk, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Since you are playing your games through Facebook account, you do not have start over when you play on another device, or any number of devices!!  Simply download the game onto a mobile device and continue playing :+1:   

If you do not save the game, then only that issue occurs!!  Only down-side would be your boosters won't be transferred onto the new device.  

Please let me know if you have further questions or need clarification!  Just like before, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write your reply.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year =)
  • debbiej
    debbiej said:
    Xarly said:
    Hi @debbiej,

Cheers,
    Xarly

still cannot play  this game either on facebook or gameroom!  ... it has now been 1 month thoughts? solutions? why do Kings other games work but not this one? 
    this game is still not functioning and as a result i have given up hope on it
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @debbiej, King doesn't support Facebook Gameroom as that is Facebook's territory so you need to contact Facebook for support.

Have you tried loading the game through the browser instead?
  • debbiej
    yes, i normally play the king games in Chrome. i only tried gameroom as an alternative and i rarely play games on my mobile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?