Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

dmbkca93
dmbkca93 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
 I have had the screen freeze 3 times now when I have used either 2 color bombs or a colorbomb and the other thing that makes things change color.  It used my lives.  I also am losing time with th unlimited boosters I paid for because I keep using lives and the boosters aren't working.  I also lost 2 lollipop hammers when I used them to move things into place.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

We have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting the jelly Cake when destroyed making the game freeze!

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,603 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Bggabcsi Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Good news all 🙌

All affected Jelly Cake levels should now be fixed on Facebook and Android devices.

If you play on an Android device, you need to make sure you have the game app version 1.152.13 installed so please check the Google App store for the update. 

If you have lost any purchased items during this issue, please contact our Player Support team here so they can assist and make sure you use the same email address associated with your game when contacting them so they can locate your game records. 

If the issue is still persisting on Apple devices, THIS IS BEING WORKED ON!!! Keep an eye on the App Store for available updates!!!!

Thank you all for your patience and collaboration and hope you have a Sodaliciouse day 🤗
  • Lilaq
    Lilaq Posts: 28 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Hi! 
    Which platform are you using? 
    There is a new update out that fixed this issue, please make sure that you have the latest version of the game from the app store if you are using android/ios :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,603 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @babersgrandma Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" (the pin wheel burst) till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?