Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Yes, the boxes usually gave you 48 hours to reach them. I have been lucky and gotten the key twice and the rewards are decent compared to all the points needed in Soda Squad for something less! There are some levels I have only been able to pass with double fish so I often need more than a few hours!
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have noticed that Batula tends to vary a lot in the time frame given to get the key. I have seen anywhere from about 1-3 hours.  When playing hard levels and having to wait for lives to refill the 1 and 2 hour time doesn't seem to be enough. He is good at showing up when I am challeged or about out of lives!
    Indeed, he does like to show up just when I either run of of lives or am ready to quit playing.  I think there is a pattern to his actions, but I’m not quite sure what it is.  
    Or what just happened.  I finish the level next to the key.  Next message—“Batula has taken the key” just before it moves me to the level with the key.  That truly sucks.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    For some reason I didn't have Batula's Key today. I played 5 levels and he never showed up. Because I also don't have the old 30 minute gift boxes along the road I had no way of earning a booster. Hard times!

• mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    i didn't get a key is this for higher levels
  • BabaD
    BabaD Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Another fun and interesting addition to the game.  Love it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?