Move Rush!

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Xarly - I am really enjoying the ‘Moves Rush’ as it has helped me clear a couple difficult levels in the last couple of days. At first it caught me off guard but now that I’ve seen it 1-2 times a night when I play mostly I’m getting used to it. I feel like the 10 seconds seems to run faster sometimes than others but that’s probably just the quick jolt of pressure we feel to get as many bonus moves in as possible.

For those of you that do not like the feature or it has caused you grief due to a condition I’m so sorry the booster is not helping you as it others. Hopefully they can add an opt out function to it in the near future to give those of you who need it a choice 💪🏻
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey all,

Very thankful for the feedback (and glad it's mostly positive, since there's been a lot of conversations around this and the team wanted something players would love and enjoy),

Regarding those that don't like it or are not having a great experience with this, we are looking at options to disable it for those but it's still in conversations.

I'll update you all as soon as I have any news.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey all,

Very thankful for the feedback (and glad it's mostly positive, since there's been a lot of conversations around this and the team wanted something players would love and enjoy),

Regarding those that don't like it or are not having a great experience with this, we are looking at options to disable it for those but it's still in conversations.

I'll update you all as soon as I have any news.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    As to disable, if you don't like it,just ignore it, I don't see any negatives for a change.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Bricorn

I ignore it, but it bothers me. I had already informed. I'm already looking for my way as I get better.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I've actually gotten use to the Move Rush feature now. My biggest complaint is that it tends to pop up when I've all but lost the level I'm on and I'm simply unable to make use of it. I do believe it is a positive addition to the game, but an on/off option would be nice for those who simply don't like it.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I've actually gotten use to the Move Rush feature now. My biggest complaint is that it tends to pop up when I've all but lost the level I'm on and I'm simply unable to make use of it. I do believe it is a positive addition to the game, but an on/off option would be nice for those who simply don't like it.
    Ive had the exact opposite experience, it for me has only come up at a point in the level where I can take advantage and easily win.  I do agree though that this - and also the awful “team” features - should be able to be bypassed like in the original CCS.  Any response by @Xarly that claims that this is a possibility can simply review the MTF and SubPar squad threads from earlier this year to know that it will never happen though...

I do not and never will understand how this feature is not universally loved by every player.  It’s basically a free extra ten moves during which the objectives like bubble gum and chocolate don’t spread while the player can create fish and/or other special candies to easily deal with the level objective.
  • jayjay1964
    jayjay1964 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I hate this new addition to the game. It is overwhelming with flashing colours and lights...if adding these things need to create an option to turn off. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I hate this new addition to the game. It is overwhelming with flashing colours and lights...if adding these things need to create an option to turn off. 
    There is nothing wrong with this feature.  It allows the player to use as many moves as they can throughout the duration for free without counting against the level’s move total.  What’s not to like? 
  • Nena1234
    Nena1234 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Is the move rush still active ? Haven’t seen it in a few days 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Nena1234 ,

It still is! You might not be having too much luck lately yourself but I wanted to confirm that move rush is indeed an active feature and appears to help you out with a level from time to time.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?