New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    I was lucky recently and got to play a board by myself. The other 2 never showed up! 

Me too!  That doesn’t happen often.

And me, shame they don’t make it a singles and not a team game, it’s not as if the boosters are worth playing for half the time!
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Ever since Mr Toffee fair was introduced, I had a feeling that it would be a problem. The prizes aren’t great, it doesn’t even offer a free fish. The objectives of using boosters that are now hard to get isn’t fair. If you’re lucky to win, you might get back the one you used to beat the objective. And importantly, hope the teammates do their part of helping out to win.

Honestly, I just prefer the quests from before.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Don't know anyone in this game who likes any recent changes over the original features that all worked so well.  To King: Please don't find anything  else to take away and consider restoring some things we used to love!
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    BRING BACK QUESTS AND BIN THIS MR TOFFEE TWERP!!
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Is anyone else getting lots of "a team member has ticked a tile" notifications that aren't true?  I get 5-10 a day, but when I log on, nothing has changed, no more tiles ticked.   :3
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Bricorn said:
    Is anyone else getting lots of "a team member has ticked a tile" notifications that aren't true?  I get 5-10 a day, but when I log on, nothing has changed, no more tiles ticked.   :3
      Yes they're really annoying! I've found that the false notifications are actually for my own ticks and often the notification comes hours after I've made the tick. Or the next day. Yes I'm aware that I've made a tick! I don't need a notification for that. If it says my team has made a row it's usually true. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Does anyone else see the same player showing up frequently as a teammate?  There is someone with a very distinctive profile picture who has shown up as a teammate for me multiple times. Not a complaint as this person isn’t an annoyance—just a curiosity.  
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I haven't noticed that but what I have noticed is that within the last 24 hours I have had 3 different teams complete columns. Very unusual!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Does anyone else see the same player showing up frequently as a teammate?  There is someone with a very distinctive profile picture who has shown up as a teammate for me multiple times. Not a complaint as this person isn’t an annoyance—just a curiosity.  
    I have no idea, I pay no attention at all to any “teammate” I am forced to be burdened with in this strictly single-player game.  I only once got to the final “reward” with the SubPar squad and it was quite lackluster...I think one striped hammer and two useless timed boosters.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      I still can't believe how stupid some people are!  Earlier today I ticked 2 tiles. 15 fish and a wrap/cb. Left collect 100 green and match 2 stripes. Another player ticked the tile with 100 green, but then instead of taking the final stripe/stripe tile in the row she decided to collect 100 orange in another row. :confused:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?