Events and challenges

How often do stay on an event/challenge? I got the notice about Troll’s Treasure and a pop-up that said “let’s go.” I pressed let’s go and it took me to an Episode Race, which I’ve been doing for a good while now. One more question about Episode Race. I read that you win prizes for finishing in first place. I’ve finished first many times but all I won was 5 gold bars. Is that right? Thanks 

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sherri_Bouknight - I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community.  The time an event runs depends on each event.  The Troll's treasure is an event with the potential to win a certain number of gold bars depending on how many people make it to the end of the event. 

The event works in 3 phases:

1. Rainbow Bridge: Pass 3 levels in 5 days to get to the end of the rainbow. This will give you access to the special edition of...

2. Bubblegum Hill – Troll’s Treasure: Win the Bubblegum Hill crown by completing 5 levels with only 1 Life. 

3. Collect your Prize: If you get to the top of the Hill and win the crown, you get your share of the 10 Million Gold Bar prize. Remember, you might not get the prize right away. You will receive it once the event has finished, and the Gold Bars can be shared out between all the winning players.  

As far as the episode race is concerned - you are correct - the prize for first place is 5 gold bars.
  • Sherri_Bouknight
    Sherri_Bouknight Posts: 36 Level 2
    Thank you for responding. I did receive a notice today that I was successful and to check back on November 26th to see how many gold bars I won. I was just wondering about the Episode Race because I’ve been in that challenge for a while. Before that it was Kimmy and several others. Appreciate the help!
  • How do I know if I’ve completed the challenges for the Treasure Troll Event? I passed 3 levels which is supposed to unlock a special edition of bubblegum hill, but it still looked the same. I then completed all levels of bubblegum hill, but not sure if that was enough to complete the troll treasure event. Is there something special I have to do to pass rainbow Bridge? Also, how will I know if I’m on the correct bubblegum hill version
  • Soman_Lee
    Soman_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie
    I finished all my levels today.  Am I entitled for the event?  When will I get to know the result?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?