New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Ditte said:
      I still can't believe how stupid some people are!  Earlier today I ticked 2 tiles. 15 fish and a wrap/cb. Left collect 100 green and match 2 stripes. Another player ticked the tile with 100 green, but then instead of taking the final stripe/stripe tile in the row she decided to collect 100 orange in another row. :confused:
    Sometimes their selection is SO bad that I wonder if they're seeing the same board as me.
  • Truly
    Truly Posts: 1 Newbie
    Ditte said:
      I still can't believe how stupid some people are!  Earlier today I ticked 2 tiles. 15 fish and a wrap/cb. Left collect 100 green and match 2 stripes. Another player ticked the tile with 100 green, but then instead of taking the final stripe/stripe tile in the row she decided to collect 100 orange in another row. :confused:
    This has been my biggest complaint as well. I'm honestly happier if the others just don't even click a tile. At least then I know I can complete a row in 2 days. I'm so tired of getting my hopes up when it looks like someone is going to help, only to have them either just block the row I was making by clicking a tile but not actually doing it or playing but making super stupid choices, completing a tile not in the row. I even try to complete the harder tiles in the row I choose to make it easier for the others. 
    It also sucks that we only get to compete 2 tiles/day. Those of us who play more should have the opportunity to get rewards more often (comparative to the time we spend playing). If we had the option of actually communicating with others in the game then playing as a "team" would actually make sense. As it is, we have to blindly rely on others without being able to even tell them what we are doing or find out what they're doing or if/what their strategy is (kindly assuming they have one...)
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Truly said:
    Ditte said:
    This has been my biggest complaint as well. I'm honestly happier if the others just don't even click a tile. At least then I know I can complete a row in 2 days. I'm so tired of getting my hopes up when it looks like someone is going to help, only to have them either just block the row I was making by clicking a tile but not actually doing it or playing but making super stupid choices, completing a tile not in the row. I even try to complete the harder tiles in the row I choose to make it easier for the others. 
    It also sucks that we only get to compete 2 tiles/day. Those of us who play more should have the opportunity to get rewards more often (comparative to the time we spend playing). If we had the option of actually communicating with others in the game then playing as a "team" would actually make sense. As it is, we have to blindly rely on others without being able to even tell them what we are doing or find out what they're doing or if/what their strategy is (kindly assuming they have one...)

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Those would of been my exact words as well
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    The player with the unique profile has showed up again.  First time I can recall seeing her pick a tile.  And guess what?  She has been parked on the same tile for 3 days with no progress.  Her parking meter has expired.  Tow her out of the lot, Mr. Toffee!

Update:  The next time I went into the game after posting this, I found she had completed the task.  Apparently Mr. Toffee heard me.
  • heidifralick
    heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
    I have a question for my community family. I'm just wondering why when on the board I complete 4 squares over 2 days on my own but, it makes me wait til the other players to complete a row without the ones I've already done. Is there a reason why this is happening?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    I have a question for my community family. I'm just wondering why when on the board I complete 4 squares over 2 days on my own but, it makes me wait til the other players to complete a row without the ones I've already done. Is there a reason why this is happening?
    Did you make a horizontal or vertical row? Because a diagonal row does not count.
  • heidifralick
    heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
    No this was straight across. Its happened a couple of times but, no biggie was just wondering if that's what is supposed to happen. Thanks so much for trying to help me!
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    I haven’t experienced this, but I sure hope it isn’t something the studio is experimenting with to increase “interactivity” with the feature.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Occasionally I have done a row on my own over 2 days and it has always automatically awarded me after the 4th square was complete. As long as it is a completed row or column it should work. If it is 4 random squares or diagnol it won't count. If someone doesn't complete at least 1 tile they won't get a prize.  Those are the only exceptions I can think of!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?