🍭New Sodalicious Contest! Gold Bars here! I 🏆Soda Race: take up the challenge and win some Gold here! I 🤗 New member? Don't be shy- say hi here !

New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

1106107109111112118

Comments

  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 5
    No this was straight across. Its happened a couple of times but, no biggie was just wondering if that's what is supposed to happen. Thanks so much for trying to help me!
    Your only mistake here was partaking in this Farce.

    King has made it clear via their removal of the daily quests from most players that a lack of interaction with their various features will result in said features being removed. Do everyone a favor and refrain from partaking in this “team” event so that hopefully the awful thing is removed and the daily quests are returned to all!
  • BrinBrin Posts: 14 Level 2
    If you thought that Mr Toffee's Fair couldn't get any worse.....it just has! It seems that candies made playing Bubblegum Hill no longer register. So if you have no new levels you need to redo old ones to be able to play this awful feature. 😠

  • YoscaYosca Posts: 1,946 Game Expert
    @Brin I’m also at the highest levels, and it still counts making in BGH, at least for me. Just completed a tile.


    🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

    Carpe Diem

    You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish


  • BrinBrin Posts: 14 Level 2
    How strange. Maybe mine is broke.
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 1,946 Game Expert
    Nope, yours isn’t broken. I did the update and after that it doesn’t count anymore. So for all of us who are at the highest levels, have to replay the old levels... Maybe this is a way to force players to participate in the Squad as well. That’s sad if so. And if I don’t go for Toffee I won’t get a chance for a booster.


    🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

    Carpe Diem

    You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish


  • DitteDitte Posts: 224 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    Nope, yours isn’t broken. I did the update and after that it doesn’t count anymore. So for all of us who are at the highest levels, have to replay the old levels... Maybe this is a way to force players to participate in the Squad as well. That’s sad if so. And if I don’t go for Toffee I won’t get a chance for a booster.
          I have CCS on 3 devices. Well on 4, but on the old old phone it stopped working a while ago.  On windows 10 where I just collect prizes, but don't usually play, BGH still counts for MTF. Also on my new phone, but not on the old. 
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 1,946 Game Expert
    edited November 2019
    Strange. I did a tile and BHG did count. Than I updated the game version 1.153.5 on ipad  and after that BGH didn’t count anymore ☹️


    🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

    Carpe Diem

    You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish


  • YoscaYosca Posts: 1,946 Game Expert
    @Xarly Can you explain why this change was made? For those of us who are at the highest levels, it is now only possible to complete tiles with new levels or replay old ones. That is very annoying. In this way the game is no longer challenging. I think the changes are more focused on players who don't play at the highest levels. Why?


    🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

    Carpe Diem

    You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish


  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,463 Community Manager
    Yosca said:
    @Xarly Can you explain why this change was made? For those of us who are at the highest levels, it is now only possible to complete tiles with new levels or replay old ones. That is very annoying. In this way the game is no longer challenging. I think the changes are more focused on players who don't play at the highest levels. Why?
    Hi @Yosca,

    I followed up with the team and this is the intended behaviour. The fact that Bubblegum Hill levels were being counted for Mr. Toffee's Fair was not intended by the team and with the recent change the behaviour is what they wanted it to be. They believe Mr. Toffee's fair is meant to be played only with the levels of the map and not with other events.

    I understand though that this is not ideal for you as you mention and I've raised your feedback to the team.

    Cheers,
    Xarly



    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga     🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga
  • DitteDitte Posts: 224 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Yosca said:
    @Xarly Can you explain why this change was made? For those of us who are at the highest levels, it is now only possible to complete tiles with new levels or replay old ones. That is very annoying. In this way the game is no longer challenging. I think the changes are more focused on players who don't play at the highest levels. Why?
    Hi @Yosca,

    I followed up with the team and this is the intended behaviour. The fact that Bubblegum Hill levels were being counted for Mr. Toffee's Fair was not intended by the team and with the recent change the behaviour is what they wanted it to be. They believe Mr. Toffee's fair is meant to be played only with the levels of the map and not with other events.

    I understand though that this is not ideal for you as you mention and I've raised your feedback to the team.

    Cheers,
    Xarly
      MTF and CCS in general just goes from bad to worse. If the teams intention is to suck what little fun that's left out of the game they're very succesful at it :(..........
  • candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 235 Level 3
    @Xarly said

    I followed up with the team and this is the intended behaviour. The fact that Bubblegum Hill levels were being counted for Mr. Toffee's Fair was not intended by the team and with the recent change the behaviour is what they wanted it to be. They believe Mr. Toffee's fair is meant to be played only with the levels of the map and not with other events.

    I find it very ironic that after 10 months of MTF, combined with the extensive data mining that was done in the early stages (which I assume continues to this day), and the hundreds of mostly negative posts, that either 1. The studio just discovered this anomaly or 2.  Decided it was time to fix it.  
    Unfortunately, the players this affects the most are the ones who are most dedicated to the game and, from my point of view, doesn’t do anything to improve the game for newer players either.
  • EmskwareEmskware Posts: 14 Level 2
    You need to give us the option to get out of a current board and start a new one. Players keep choosing a square in my line and then don't play the game at all. And there's no way to contact them. I'm stuck on one board now for 3 days because this person blocks my winning libe. Help!
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 5
    Emskware said:
    You need to give us the option to get out of a current board and start a new one. Players keep choosing a square in my line and then don't play the game at all. And there's no way to contact them. I'm stuck on one board now for 3 days because this person blocks my winning libe. Help!
    Don’t hold your breath for any type of fix for this issue, everyone has been complaining about this Farce since its inception 9 months ago and despite many promises that it would be made better very little has changed.  There’s a long-standing dedicated thread with almost 110 pages of complaints dating back to February which you should read through if you’re interested which will show you how little King cares about the players of their games.  Just scroll down a bit on the main page and you’ll find it.
  • candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 235 Level 3
    Got a new MTF board.  One of the teammates picked a tile before I was done checking out all the options.  It was in a good row so I picked a tile in the same row.  Completed it. Back to the board.  Partner is actually working on the tile.  Yes!  Pick second tile in same row.  Completed it.  Back to board.  Partner has completed her first tile.  Yes!  

    And then, instead of picking the remaining tile which is to collect cyan candies, she picks a tile in an adjacent row.  Whaaaaaat!?!?
  • DitteDitte Posts: 224 Level 3
    Got a new MTF board.  One of the teammates picked a tile before I was done checking out all the options.  It was in a good row so I picked a tile in the same row.  Completed it. Back to the board.  Partner is actually working on the tile.  Yes!  Pick second tile in same row.  Completed it.  Back to board.  Partner has completed her first tile.  Yes!  

    And then, instead of picking the remaining tile which is to collect cyan candies, she picks a tile in an adjacent row.  Whaaaaaat!?!?
        Yes people are idiots. On the newest board I ticked my 2 tiles in the only row without new levels. Left 120 green and 2*2 wraps. Now another player has ticked 2 tiles in the opposite side of the board. 
Sign In or Register to comment.