New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    No this was straight across. Its happened a couple of times but, no biggie was just wondering if that's what is supposed to happen. Thanks so much for trying to help me!
    Your only mistake here was partaking in this Farce.

King has made it clear via their removal of the daily quests from most players that a lack of interaction with their various features will result in said features being removed. Do everyone a favor and refrain from partaking in this “team” event so that hopefully the awful thing is removed and the daily quests are returned to all!
  • Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2
    If you thought that Mr Toffee's Fair couldn't get any worse.....it just has! It seems that candies made playing Bubblegum Hill no longer register. So if you have no new levels you need to redo old ones to be able to play this awful feature. 😠

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    @Brin I’m also at the highest levels, and it still counts making in BGH, at least for me. Just completed a tile.
  • Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2
    How strange. Maybe mine is broke.
  • Yosca
    Nope, yours isn’t broken. I did the update and after that it doesn’t count anymore. So for all of us who are at the highest levels, have to replay the old levels... Maybe this is a way to force players to participate in the Squad as well. That’s sad if so. And if I don’t go for Toffee I won’t get a chance for a booster.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    Nope, yours isn’t broken. I did the update and after that it doesn’t count anymore. So for all of us who are at the highest levels, have to replay the old levels... Maybe this is a way to force players to participate in the Squad as well. That’s sad if so. And if I don’t go for Toffee I won’t get a chance for a booster.
          I have CCS on 3 devices. Well on 4, but on the old old phone it stopped working a while ago.  On windows 10 where I just collect prizes, but don't usually play, BGH still counts for MTF. Also on my new phone, but not on the old. 
  • Yosca
    edited November 2019
    Strange. I did a tile and BHG did count. Than I updated the game version 1.153.5 on ipad  and after that BGH didn’t count anymore ☹️
  • Yosca
    @Xarly Can you explain why this change was made? For those of us who are at the highest levels, it is now only possible to complete tiles with new levels or replay old ones. That is very annoying. In this way the game is no longer challenging. I think the changes are more focused on players who don't play at the highest levels. Why?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Yosca said:
    @Xarly Can you explain why this change was made? For those of us who are at the highest levels, it is now only possible to complete tiles with new levels or replay old ones. That is very annoying. In this way the game is no longer challenging. I think the changes are more focused on players who don't play at the highest levels. Why?
    Hi @Yosca,

I followed up with the team and this is the intended behaviour. The fact that Bubblegum Hill levels were being counted for Mr. Toffee's Fair was not intended by the team and with the recent change the behaviour is what they wanted it to be. They believe Mr. Toffee's fair is meant to be played only with the levels of the map and not with other events.

I understand though that this is not ideal for you as you mention and I've raised your feedback to the team.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Yosca said:
    Hi @Yosca,

I followed up with the team and this is the intended behaviour. The fact that Bubblegum Hill levels were being counted for Mr. Toffee's Fair was not intended by the team and with the recent change the behaviour is what they wanted it to be. They believe Mr. Toffee's fair is meant to be played only with the levels of the map and not with other events.

I understand though that this is not ideal for you as you mention and I've raised your feedback to the team.

Cheers,
    Xarly
      MTF and CCS in general just goes from bad to worse. If the teams intention is to suck what little fun that's left out of the game they're very succesful at it :(..........

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?