Mr toffee fair not working

lilpebbles30
lilpebbles30 Posts: 15 Level 2
I've tried several times 2 get what I needed 4 mr toffee fair and I get what it says and it doesn't accept it.... I was supposed 2 match a wrapped candy with a candy fish once and I did it twice and it never did anything showin I completed it.... Please help me! 

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,604 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @lilpebbles30 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your "Mr Toffee fair" is not working!!  Didn't the Fair marked that task with a "Green Check Mark" after you matched the Candy Fish with the Wrapped Candy?  Or are you saying you have not received the reward after finishing that task?   

Please post back and provide as many details as you can, may be some screenshots too!  Here is a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now, please press on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back; and to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the picture from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

NOTE: By the way, you have posted in Candy Friends game area.  But, it is OK and you need not to worry and make another post!  I will request our Community Team to move this to Candy Soda section :+1: 
  • kartoon55
    kartoon55 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I can’t get my Mr Toffee fir to work either. I am supposed to get 15 wrapped candys and I’ve wrapped at least 100 with no result!!!!!!!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,975 Soda Moderator
    Hello @kartoon55, welcome to the Community! Do you make the wrapped candies bij yourself? Otherwise it doesn’t count. Also if you are making the candies in Bubble Gum Hill, doesn’t count.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Ticked tiles Green checked not receiving prize. This happens a lot.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,975 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @Tricia-3 and welcome to the Community! That’s correct, because you have a diagonal line and this doesn’t count 😥 Only horizontal lines are counting and give rewards.
  • hedgesbella
    hedgesbella Posts: 1 Newbie

Just like kartoon 55, I do not get rewards in mr toffees fair if I set up candies to create a desired prize by observing what is likely to happen following strategic moves. I guess you have to rely on the luck of the candy drop and toss skill out the window. Super annoying when you make the desired candy match but fail to receive credit for it. Why would it matter that I set up a coloring candy through otherwise unnecessary moves versus having the random candy drop just give me such an opportunity by chance?

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You must complete tasks horizontally to get prizes

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?