Why do I keep losing lives when I complete levels?

LaChrysalide78
LaChrysalide78 Posts: 1 Newbie
the past 2 levels I have completed the game has frozen at the "select level" screen. When I refresh, it reloads back to the same screen but I only have 1 life left. This morning I had 5 lives, won the hard level and the game froze. Refreshed and I only had 1 life.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,339 Candy Moderator
    Hello @LaChrisalide78 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  And I understand how frustrating it can be to keep loosing lives without playing the levels :(

Can you please clarify something for me... when you said "select level" screen, is it the "Map" and when you click on a level number to go into the level, that you are mentioning?

The "Freezing" could be issue with our device but not with the game!!  Let's try some trouble-shooting steps and see if that improves!  Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?