“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @KimiWood

I can see the internet is not working on your device. I'm asking you to check out some more troubleshooting.
    Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.

Check App Permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

Let me know.

• KimiWood
    KimiWood Posts: 4 Newbie
    It didn't help and now it won't even connect to get my profile to connect.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @KimiWood
    Your game was corrupted so you had to face different issues. uninstall and then reinstall the game app, your problem will be solved.  You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
  • nummymummy
    nummymummy Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi everyone, I have had this problem for over a month. Unfortunately, none of the recent updates have helped.  I can still progress through the game, but I cannot win boosters, race, etc...  
    I’ve commented many times to try to get this fixed, but still have yet to see any improvements.
    Miss the interactive format of the game.  Hopefully a fix will be found soon.
    —NummyMummy 
  • hollydolly
    hollydolly Posts: 0 Newbie
    I want to play my levels
  • tholbrook64
    tholbrook64 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I have the same problem..I've posted complaints on the play store...there are alot of people posting there...I didn't count how many but I scrolled and scrolled and there was no end. Nobody is responding to any of there questions about the same issue ..can't log in with there fb account to continue playing where they left off..keeps saying our internet is slow and puts us back to level 1...thought I would try to post a complaint here but I doubt they will respond..starting to look like they don't care unless you spend money because they don't respond to help or let us know why this is happening...if I dont  a response sooooon! I'm done trying..I absolutely love this game but there is noway I'm starting at level one ..been playing for almost 4 years... I will uninstall and find another match 3 game to play and spend money. I know someone is reading this..have some respect and give us and answer...we have all been playing for years...we deserve an explanation.
  • lhynn
    lhynn Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Me too,i wont forget to play everyday so my progress will keep on going..hope they will answer us
  • mosespwns
    mosespwns Posts: 2 Newbie
    When you click to join through Facebook, it goes to safari, which then comes up with an error about too many redirects. How do we get passed this redirected issue for when we try logging in via Facebook?
  • BondiG
    BondiG Posts: 1 Newbie
    Past 2 weeks I'm getting a msg that I have no wifi or Internet connection...even though I do.  Keeps telling me to try later.
    I can't send lives to my friends, nor do any of the avatars show on the playing screen.  I've never had a problem.  Also, I've been playing candy crush for over 3 years and even though I have an account so my progress was saved, it put me back to level 93 when I was about level 1200.
    What did you guys do to these games??????????????

• BondiG
    BondiG Posts: 1 Newbie
    To follow up my previous comment......the no connection message comes up on Candy Crush Soda.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?