Gold bars disappeared!

silvinharl
silvinharl Posts: 1 Newbie
I had 35 gold bars but they disappeared! What happened? This is not the first time it happens but the last time I thought that I was sleepy while I accidentally used them. But now I’m pretty sure I DID NOT USE THEM. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @silvinharl and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you are experiencing this. Sometimes it takes some time for our gold bars to show up because the server might be slow. Please check your connection and let me know if they are back in your game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @silvinharl, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Did you ever get your gold bars back?  You should never lose them.

• ARMc
    ARMc Posts: 1 Newbie
    I had something like 75 gold bars, and they disappeared suddenly I only have 17!  Not sure what happened??
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ARMc, welcome to our community.  Gold bars should never disappear.  I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps from here.  Once you have that number please write back here and let me know.  Please don't post the number here.  Once I see your message I will tag the community manager who can look into your account to find out what happened.
  • agape1193
    agape1193 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I like to collect gold bars and i don’t know why my ~200 gold bars disappeared. What can i do to get back my lost gold bars?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @agape1193, welcome to our Community :)

It is not possible to lose Gold bars as these get backed up just like your game progress does. Either you have connected to the wrong account or Gold bars have been used. 

Does anybody else have access to your game? If you're playing on a mobile, make sure you have connected to the right account.

I hope this helps but if not, here in the community, we are unable to replace any items that have been lost. Please tap on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom of the page so you can get help:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?