My game stopped connecting to Facebook

sframe
sframe Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support
My game stopped connecting to Facebook.  I followed the instrcluctions and unistalled and reinstalled it and now it has put me back at level 1 and lost all my reward days.  Is it possible tonget it back?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @sframe Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

Since you have already saved your game before through Facebook, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance.  IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sframe
    sframe Posts: 2 Newbie
    I finally got it restored on my phone at my previous level.  But, I lost my day progression.  I was at 300 something days amd it took me back to 60ish.  I also lost my boosters.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @sframe I am very sorry for my delayed response!  

First of all, I am glad to know that your level progress is restored! 

With regards to the "Daily Bonus" streak, unfortunately, it is the result of "Deleting and Reinstalling" the game App.  But, it looks like the Support Team that also a bit out of Goodwill!  Very Happy for you :+1::+1: 

And with regards to "lost boosters" --->  The boosters are stored on our device memory but not to the game.  That is the reason, when we delete the App, we loose them also.  Unfortunately, King team won't be able to reimburse them, UNLESS you have any boosters that are purchased with real money! 

Hope this made sense!  Please let me  know if I can be of any further assistance! 

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?