My Mr. Toffee Teams doesn't collect anything

tatzlmaxl
tatzlmaxl Posts: 17 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support
Since yesterday I don't collect any rewards in Mr. Toffee any more? I cleared my cash (IPhone), but didn't Change anything.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tatzlmaxl Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community! 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your reward from Mr. Toffee :o     

Just would like to make sure, did you finish the tasks in an entire row or column?  Did you take a screenshot by any chance?  

Is that same board still available now OR did the board and the team has changed?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back.  

NOTE:  Just a heads-up!  You have posted your question about Soda game, in Candy Crush saga section!  But, no need to worry, as I will request to move this thread to the Soda Support section.  Next time, please make sure to choose the category that fits with your game :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • tatzlmaxl
    The problem is that I am not able to fulfill any quests, I have already tried 5 of the new contest - but I can't see any progress. The board is still available - I am not sure whether my team has changed or not
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,793 Soda Moderator
    Are you making the quests in BubbleGumHill? If so, that doesn’t count anymore sadly.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    @Yosca got a point there 🤔

@tatzlmaxl, c
    an you confirm if you're playing normal levels or special events such as Bubblegum Hill?
  • tatzlmaxl
    Okay, that's the reason why - unfortunately I have no more new levels - so I have to wait until friday.
  • tatzlmaxl
    Do old "normal" levels count?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @tatzlmaxl :) and Hello to @Yosca

Only the "Level" tasks are not counted when we are playing on BGH event!  But all of the other tasks like -- create 5 Color Bombs, Match 2 Wrapped Candies with Candy Fish, Match 2 Striped Candies for 2 times, etc., etc., will be counted.  

It is the levels that are not counted -- and also @tatzlmaxl, usually, it counts new levels only!

Is it clear now or did I confuse you even more?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,793 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2019
    @PummyRaj and @tatzlmaxl you can replay the ‘old’ levels, they count. (Like making colour balls etc. They don’t count anymore in BGH) I do it myself because I also have to wait until Friday for the new levels. And when you pick a tile for passing a new level you have to wait for the new ones. I’ve asked about it on the thread “new feature Mr Toffee’ Fair:

XarlyXarlyPosts: 2,144Community Manager
    Yosca said:
    @Xarly Can you explain why this change was made? For those of us who are at the highest levels, it is now only possible to complete tiles with new levels or replay old ones. That is very annoying. In this way the game is no longer challenging. I think the changes are more focused on players who don't play at the highest levels. Why?
    Hi @Yosca,

I followed up with the team and this is the intended behaviour. The fact that Bubblegum Hill levels were being counted for Mr. Toffee's Fair was not intended by the team and with the recent change the behaviour is what they wanted it to be. They believe Mr. Toffee's fair is meant to be played only with the levels of the map and not with other events.

I understand though that this is not ideal for you as you mention and I've raised your feedback to the team.

Cheers,
    Xarly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?