Soda Crush Friends crashing on Windows 10

Options
Miscjunk
Miscjunk Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi,

Have any of you had the issue lately where any King game starts loading on windows 10 and then crashes out without starting? It used to work perfectly, then suddenly stopped

I have tried re-installing twice, clearing file registry of all references and Windows is up to date

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Miscjunk Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me whether you are having this issue with Soda and Candy Friends games or all other King games that you are playing?  If there is an issue, they must be cleared when you have reinstalled the App(s)!   

Actually, except in Farm Heroes, I have not seen anybody else complaining about having issues with playing on Windows 10!!  

You must be logged in through Facebook, right?   Did you try to play the game in other browser like in Google Chrome or Edge?  If you use a mobile device, you can play both Soda and Candy Friends game on it!  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.   
  • Miscjunk
    Miscjunk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj,

Thank you for getting back to me, I have the same problem with Soda Crush, its starts loading but then crashes out. I have downloaded the program to my PC

I have tested the app on my Android mobile, and they are working without any hitches
    Yes, I keep my account and progress through Facebook, but I don't play via facebook

I have not tried playing through Chrome or Edge
  • chrisjen
    chrisjen Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have been getting this for the past 3 days. How do I or you fix it? Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?