kinnanla

Options
kinnanla
kinnanla Posts: 1 Newbie
I had to change my username because the game wouldn't let me change my password.  Listen, the game stated that I could not purchase anything because there was an issue on your end.  I went into my bank account and it shows every attempt I tried this morning as a pending payment.  If the game stated I would not be charged why is it showing up on there?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kinnanla A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about that!!  I am not familiar with this to suggest anything for you!!  I will tag in our Soda Community team, so that direct you in proper way! 

Hi dear @QueenB, can you please check this player's issue?  Thank you very much!

In the mean time @kinnanla, if you need to add or ask anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope everything works out in your game and you will enjoy it again!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj!

Unfortunately, as this is a purchase-related issue, I'm unable to help as only Player Support can support you on this. 

Please tap on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom of the page so you can get help from Player Support.

Make sure you specify the device you made the purchase from, was it on an Apple, Android or Facebook on PC the purchase was made from so they have all the details. 

Hope this gets solved soon 
    🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?