“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Angel123 and Hearty Welcome @candykisses123🤗 

2 more questions to you both for my clarification... 

1) Are you connected to the game through Facebook or Kingdom account or both?

2) Can you show me a screenshot of that "no internet connection" message?  Here us a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** I got an idea of the issue, but would like to double-check before I can suggest you anything!

TO post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • A03504
    A03504 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Candy Soda will not connect to the internet.  Candy Crush on same device connects.  What is wrong with Soda?  This has been an issue for days

• monsterarmy90
    monsterarmy90 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I've done everything and still tells me no internet connection 
  • Laurencreeden
    Laurencreeden Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I'm having the same issue.  My internet is working properly but game won't connect to WiFi or kingdom.  I'm using my galaxy S10 and have also tried on my iPad with no success for either.  Candy soda works fine just not candy crush. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I'm having the same issue.  My internet is working properly but game won't connect to WiFi or kingdom.  I'm using my galaxy S10 and have also tried on my iPad with no success for either.  Candy soda works fine just not candy crush. 

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options
    I changed my King account password and was able to get an internet connection, but it only lasted a few hours. My Facebook settings show I am logged into Candy crush soda, but the permissions function is disabled. I don't know what to do about that part.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @amandae595 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  So, are you seeing the message "not connected to Internet"?

Are you logged into the game ONLY with Facebook OR have you logged in through Kingdom account too?  Can you show me a screenshot of the message that appears on your screen?    

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • amandae595
    Options
    This shows I am not logged in through Facebook, however, my Facebook setting shows I am logged in an active. Sorry, I don't know how to share screenshots very well. 
  • amandae595
    Options
    This is my Facebook setting for Candy Crush Soda. It ppears permissions are disabled. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?