Lost all levels and rewards when I switched phones.

Cat_McIlwraith
Cat_McIlwraith Posts: 1 Newbie

I was over level 1000 and had 100's of rewards saved.  I synced my phone before getting a new one but the data didn't transfer over and I am now back at level 1.  Please help.  I thought I registered an email but it's not coming up. 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Cat Mcllwraith,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPhone. 

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• rickcito
    rickcito Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also was on level in the thousands.i switched phones and at level one. How can I get back
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rickcito A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game after changing your phone!!

1) If you have lost your saved up boosters --> It is because boosters are stored on the Device memory but not to the game like Gold Bars.  But if you have not deleted the game yet from your old phone, all those boosters will still be intact there.. you can play the game and use them up :+1: 

2) With regards to Lost Level progress -->  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! Hope this made sense and clarifies! 

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?