New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,795 Soda Moderator
    Wow, I love this feature. I got it today. Finally a nice opportunity to get some boosters. I already received 4 colour bombs, 20 minutes colour ball, 20 minutes wrapped candy and 20 minutes soft ball yay 🎉. Would it be an option to be able to save time boosters? That would be even nicer. 

If you don’t have a free ticket you can buy with 5 goldbars and go again. I’m getting greedy lol. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    It looks like fun, but I don't have it yet.  However I only play on mobile (IOS) devices .  Is it out on mobile devices yet @Xarly?
    Hey @bearwithme!

It is available for iOS indeed. Only a matter of time until you have it too :).

Yosca said:
    Wow, I love this feature. I got it today. Finally a nice opportunity to get some boosters. I already received 4 colour bombs, 20 minutes colour ball, 20 minutes wrapped candy and 20 minutes soft ball yay 🎉. Would it be an option to be able to save time boosters? That would be even nicer. 

If you don’t have a free ticket you can buy with 5 goldbars and go again. I’m getting greedy lol. 
    That's great feedback! I'm collecting your initial thoughts already and sending them tomorrow to the team so I'm sure they'll be very happy to hear this (and I'll of course ask them as well about saving those boosters for later).

Cheers!
    Xarly 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Xarly, I’ll just have to wait and try to be patient. 😊😆👍🐨
  • MaryJane_Vendel
    MaryJane_Vendel Posts: 17 Level 2
    I have the icon for Kimmy’s arcade on my screen but when I click on it the screen freezes and I can’t play. I am playing on my iPad
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    I played it last night but had no clue how to do it.  Then on the 2nd level the game froze and I couldn't back out of it.  I was on my iPhone XR.  I had to shut it down completely and when I reopened it I cleared out the history. 

@bearwithme I also have IOS so you should get it soon.  I don't want to go back in yet because it froze badly on me.
  • Xarly
    Elsa said:
    I played it last night but had no clue how to do it.  Then on the 2nd level the game froze and I couldn't back out of it.  I was on my iPhone XR.  I had to shut it down completely and when I reopened it I cleared out the history. 

@bearwithme I also have IOS so you should get it soon.  I don't want to go back in yet because it froze badly on me.
    Hey @Elsa,

What was there that you did not understand? Happy to explain more if needed.

Regarding the freezees of your own and @MaryJane_Vendel - we will be investigating these now. Can I ask you both to confirm whether you were playing on landscape or portrait? We could use that information as well to try and identify what's going on here.

Cheers to you all,
    Xarly

• _Elsa_
    I only play on portrait.  What I didn't understand is what I was supposed to do with those tabs on the bottom.  I went to swipe to get out of the game and the middle tab got activated and spread jelly on the board.  When it got to the board to click on the 2nd level, I clicked on it and swiped up again and then it froze on me.  Are you supposed to tap it?  There were no instructions whether to swipe up/down or tap on the tab.  Nothing to explain which one to use and what it does.  Now that I know you have this thread it explains what I should have done.
  • Xarly
    edited December 2019
    Elsa said:
    I only play on portrait.  What I didn't understand is what I was supposed to do with those tabs on the bottom.  I went to swipe to get out of the game and the middle tab got activated and spread jelly on the board.  When it got to the board to click on the 2nd level, I clicked on it and swiped up again and then it froze on me.  Are you supposed to tap it?  There were no instructions whether to swipe up/down or tap on the tab.  Nothing to explain which one to use and what it does.  Now that I know you have this thread it explains what I should have done.
    You have to select which of the three boosters you would like to use. Once you select one, those boosters will go on the board and will try to spread all of the jam around. If they do then you passed the level! At that point you can take the rewards and go or try the challenge and pass the next one, for more rewards. It's that fun and simple :).

Try out again and I'm sure you'll quickly get used to the mechanics! (And if not, here we are)

Cheers,
    Xarly

P.S: Thanks for the landscape information! We're investigating now.

• _Elsa_
    Thanks for the information @Xarly.  I am going to hold off playing this until they resolve the freeze problem.  Will you be posting here when they resolve it?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,795 Soda Moderator

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?