Latest levels too challenging!!

Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

I am working through the latest levels, along with Group members. We dont mind buying the extra moves on the ODD level, BUT, as things are now, extra moves and loads of boosters ar required to pass ALL of them. . The fun has gone and the challenge is too great!!.

Hopefully someone will look into the fun to challenge on the  levels, to enable us to keep playing... members are,  and will, continue to stop playing Soda saga. (as they have with Jelly Saga)

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi Anna,

We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers may decide to tweak a level based on player feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.

Thanks,

Leo, King Care Team

• Anna_Lewis

Leo Sphinx, thank you for getting back to me.

• Anna_Lewis

Hi Anna,

We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers may decide to tweak a level based on player feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.

Thanks,

Leo, King Care Team

Hi Leo, any feedback on modifications on the previous 2 episodes. I have members deleting the game, as levels are too difficult!! We have already stopped supporting and Playing Jelly Saga, we all hope that we can continue to play Soda... Feedback and comments from my members, is that the game has lost the fun, frosting levels especially..just too thick for the amount of moves, even if we buy extra moves, still unable to get through. very disheartening....
  • stefanieLoL
    stefanieLoL Posts: 1 Newbie
    Geben Sie IhreAm now level 3940 now there is a construction site, when will new levels come?n Kommentar ein

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?