How do i get daily boosters on candy crush soda saga?

Tina_Harvey
Tina_Harvey Posts: 1 Newbie

How do i get daily boosters for candy crush soda saga . I play on my laptop. There is never an offer for boosters .

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Tina Harvey,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• golfbaby
    golfbaby Posts: 3 Newbie
    Other games give you a daily booster. Why doesn’t soda crush. I get no boosters unless I ppl at me toffee
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @golfbaby A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am assuming you are playing your games on a PC!  That's the reason, you are not seeing any Daily Bonus!  Although it is a nice idea and the PC players too who can definitely use it!!

But, comparatively, there are more mobile device users are out there than the PC users... First and foremost reason being you can carry it with you and play your game(s) anywhere!!  Also, there are special events also available on Mobile device to win Extra Boosters and Gold Bars and best example would be Bubble Gum Hill event =) 

But, if you would like and have access to Windows 10, you can download the game through Microsoft store and collect the Daily Bonus over there!! 

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.  

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Tina_Harvey

Hi!

Since I also have the experience, I can comment on it. At the beginning of the year I still play on the PC with Window 7 and there was nothing there, just the purchase option. I then had to rethink and bought a tablet and installed the soda app. Since then I have everything so far. The Daily Booster and Mr. Toffe. For you it is better if you take a mobile device. I have read from others, they have Window 10 and could download the app on the PC. What's wrong with Window 7? I hope that I could help you thus further.

Good luck =)

Please keep in mind that by the end of 2020 the Flash Player will be deactivated.
  • golfbaby
    golfbaby Posts: 3 Newbie
    I play on an iPhone. Why can’t I get boosters. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?