DAILY BONUS NO MORE

Zgypsy
Zgypsy Posts: 4 Newbie
Dec 2019.    If any where you want info about candy.... U would think this be the place!!   Well, if the posts weren't 6 + months old?? I would like to know up to date reason WHY I HAVE NO DAILY BONUS on SODA anymore playing on mobile??    Thanx

Answers

• MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    Yea! And I am only just starting. I mean.....don't get me started!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Zgypsy A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not getting Daily Bonus any more!!  And that is not normal at all!!  We all are supposed to get a Daily Bonus if we are playing on a Mobile device!  

It is not a test feature nor a feature that is released for only group of players!!  I am not sure why you are not receiving it and I have not heard about this issue before.  I have heard it resetting to Day 1 without certain cause!!  

Can you please tell me (1) what kind of device you are using? 
    (2)  From how many days are you not receiving the Daily Bonus?
    3) When did you last update your game and what version you have right now?
    (4) Finally, your game user ID number.. this link will help you find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    MyBurba said:
    Yea! And I am only just starting. I mean.....don't get me started!
    Hello @MyBurba Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

May I know what issue you are having in your game?  Is there anything that I can assist you with?  Community Team is not available at present, but I can certainly try to help with the issue!!  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Zgypsy
    Hi,  thanx for your reply. I am sooo pissed off that game has done this. Being that I am on LEVEL  2164  am a dedicated player. OK answer to your Qu. In hope of a fix. My game has not done a random reset back to day 1 thank goodness. Only twice has it been back to day 1, both occasions i must of been unconscious - missed playing for two days !  Both times in the high 300. How bizzare this time I was day 389....and it just disappeared ?
    Connected with f/book
    Have restarted my mobile

Qu 1 -  Huawei Nova 3i
    Qu 2 -  10 days disappeared also NO RAINBOW RD
    Qu 3 -  candy version. 1.153.5
    updated on 26 Nov 2019
    Qu 4 -  ID  1435611700

Pleze Help..   Its really put me off playing. Haven't played the last week really. and I've played everyday for the last 3 years!!!! ohh except 2 days
    I will uninstall I reckon all my candy's level 2000 in saga. If there is no fix to my game. 
    GOOD LUCK AND THANKYOU
    Regards. ALLY
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Hi @Zgypsy, sorry to hear you're missing some fun features :(

Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? 

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Let me know how it goes please :) 
  • Zgypsy
    Hi.   OK thanx I will try that. 
    WILL I LOOSE MY GOLD BARS TOO?  
    Thanx for the help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?