Refunds

Options
tlromanello
tlromanello Posts: 1 Newbie
The last 2 times I have bought packages at 34 dollars each I only get to play a few games and then it says under construction. That's a lot of my money wasted and I am really mad about it. I would like to request a refund. You can take back all the stuff, just give me my money back. It's not doing me a bit of good, just a big waste of money 

Answers

• missymiller1975
    missymiller1975 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just bought 10 gold bars for 1.99 plus tax and didn't get the bars to continue like I should have. I want money back! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,729 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tlromanello A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase in your game!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Unsuccessful Purchase"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them after 3 days, send a reminder reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @missymiller1975 Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Very Sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Please contact the "Player Support Team" and the steps as I wrote in my above comment.  

But, only change for you is -- instead of "Unsuccessful Purchase", fill the Sub-Topic with "Purchased Items Not Received"

And rest of the procedure is same as above :+1: 

Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions or need clarification!

Hope everything works out!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Mascato
    Mascato Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    what would you recommend when that doesn't work. I have emailed them 5 times and nothing... I have lost 35.96 trying to purchase something... (8.99 x 4) and each time it said no money was taken from my account... wrong!

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Oh!  So sorry to hear that @Mascato :o 

Can you please tell me whom did you contact?  And how? 

After you sent the complaint, did you receive an automated email?  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?