Why do you not warn people that when they login with FB they lose everything?

Options
MarKoo
MarKoo Posts: 3 Newbie
Ever since I logged on with FB I lost all my extras. I no longer get to play bubblegum hill and the extras by watching a commercial are also gone. And I can never go back to my account I had before because I lose my progress then. I am on level 3145.... 
I really wish someone warned me to never login with FB. 

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Glad to hear you still have your game progress 😊

As for the special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Answers

• QueenB
    Options
    Sorry to hear about this @MarKoo :(

First thing first, do you have your game progress back or did it also get lost? 

As for the Boosters, these are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, make an update and sometimes connecting it for the first time, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

• MarKoo
    Options
    Thank you for replying to my question. 
    My progress is still here. Until I logged in for the first time with FB on soda saga, I no longer get to see the commercials to get a free booster. And bubblegum hill is totally gone? On my other device where I didn’t sign in with FB, the hill is still there? 
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Glad to hear you still have your game progress 😊

As for the special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• MarKoo
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Now I know why. 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?