Did not receive extra moves purchased with Gold Bars!

TeriS
TeriS Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support
Trying to use my bars for extra moves tells me I don't have enough. Well I had 10 when I requested it but now 10 are gone and no extra moves. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @TeriS and welcome to our Sodalicious community.  I am so sorry that happened to you.  Sounds like a (hopefully) temporary glitch in your game.  Please let us know if this becomes a persistent problem.

In the meantime, it's a good idea if you make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  Hopefully this will help ensure this doesn't happen again.
  • Mascato
    Mascato Posts: 3 Newbie
    Don't feel bad, I tried to make a purchase, it failed and said no monies were taken out to try again … I tried 3 other times and kept failing. Now my account shows the 4 deductions (which they said wasn't taken out) and I got nothing for it. I have emailed and asked for a refund and nothing, so I emailed again... nothing, I have emailed support and everyone else and nothing. So now I am out the 35.96 with nothing to show for it and when you are a senior on limited income, that hurts. I too will not ever buy anything else from this game.... 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @TeriS, sorry to hear about this :(

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope this helps :)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @Mascato, I'm also sorry to hear you had issues with the purchases :(

Which platform was the purchase made from? Facebook, Apple Android? Did you know you can request a refund directly from your payment provider?

Let me know which device you're playing on and I'll guide you 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?