Why did I lost all my specials?

Options
Willeke0891
Willeke0891 Posts: 3 Newbie
I've been away for some time and today I started up my account and everything special has been gone.
Please help me

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you reinstall the game or there has been any updates to the game app or device OS, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help :) 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Willeke0891 and welcome to our friendly community.  When you say 'everything special' are you referring to boosters?  If you don't sign in every day - your daily booster is reset to day 1.  As far as the Soda bottles with the extra boosters you can get by beating levels in a row, I am not sure how long the game would remember where you were and how many bottles you had acquired - I will ask the CM and let you know.  As far as boosters that you had won (by being part of a 'team' etc.), if there was a glitch and your game's local memory was somehow affected - then you might lose those.  However if you had purchased boosters in the past and hadn't used them, there should be a record of them and you should be able to get them restored.

Can you please provide me more information about what specifically you are referring to and I will be glad to try and help you. 
  • Willeke0891
    Willeke0891 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I mean this boosters, I don't know how many i had. 
    But a lot more than zero. 
    Haha
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you reinstall the game or there has been any updates to the game app or device OS, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?