🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Can you find the differences with this new image? - Win Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Peggy that is not my game.  I wish I had all that gold.  I got the picture off the Wiki website.  I am going to be more absent than here in the next few days because I can't type on my laptop.  It's too slow so I will be posting again after the weekend.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

The picture was not about the task. No. It was all about the gold bars. It's just a build of mine, does not matter. It should be fun because I have no gold bars.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Awesome contest @Elsa as always!

For everyone that has already had fun here, I encourage you to also check @bearwithme's new competition here. Both give you the chance of getting Gold Bars and guarantee great fun!

Cheers and have fun,
    Xarly
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4

1 dot missing on gold bar in upper left corner 

2 no unlimited lives symbol on heart

3 black missing from blue dot

4 cloud  is missing 6 color dots

5 Kimmie's bow is blue

6 Kimmie's eyes are blue

7 bottle behind sail is red

8 black swirl by sail not standing

9 top right corner symbol is darker red 

• MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    No account yet?  Sign up here to participate!

Although both of these pictures might look identical there are differences.  If you take a closer look you might see some things have been changed or are missing in one of them. 

Do you think you can find all of them?  Please post your answers below.  I will give you a hint ...  there are 9 differences.

And to spice things up... here are some prizes!

Out of all of you that guess the 9 differences, 3 random will receive 20 Gold Bars!

This event will end on Monday the 16th of December at 11:00 CET.

You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    6 dots missing from the cloud . 1 dot missing from the gold bar. 8 missing from the heart. Settings symbol. 2 things inside the boat is different such as yellow switch to red and the black spring thing is gone. Hair bows blue to red. Her eyes changed from blue to black. Candy cane arch above envelope change light red to darker red.
  • KENTFIELDER
    KENTFIELDER Posts: 139 Level 3
    1.The gear for setting's is missing from the bottom picture. 2.the cloud on top has more colored dots then bottom one. 3.Kimmys hair bow is blue instead of red. 4.the gold bar on bottom has only two circle's instead of three. 5.the infinity sign is missing from the heart on the bottom. 6.Kimmys eyes are blue instead of black.7.the soda bottle on the bottom picture is yellow instead of red like the top one. 8.the licorice on bottom is shorter then the top. 9.the archway on bottom picture is darker then the top one.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks everyone for participating!
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Lives. At one place infinity sign is there and other place it is not there
    Boat. In the boat, there is a curl in one picture and not in the other.
    Settings. Settings sign is there at one place and not at the othe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?