supamamaratliff4

Options
Why dies it keep ur piggy bank as full? I eached 100 and was asked to upgrade it.. I cant so i spent some gold to lower it and now that ive collected more gold it still says FULL. WHY?? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @supamamaratliff4 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

The Piggy Bank receives Gold Bars whenever we gain Stars on the levels we win. 

Since it is full with 100 Gold Bars and cannot collect any more, it is asking you to purchase those Gold Bars from it.  If you are interested to buy them, they are offered to you for a discounted price compared to the other packages.  If you click on the Piggy Bank, you will see the price of the Gold Bars price you are being offered. 

And as of you spending some Gold Bars in the game, you will not be able to spend the Gold Bars that are stored in the Piggy Bank.... you are spending from your Gold Bars that game has given you... they are located in the top part of the screen (varies a little, depending upon the device you are playing)!

So, until you buy those Gold Bars, you will be seeing this notification "your Piggy Bank is full"!  If you do not want to buy any Gold Bars, then just ignore the pop-up and continue with your game.  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you have other questions or need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment' box located below and post back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?