Password problems

King5962775016
King5962775016 Posts: 1 Newbie

I did not use my Facebook to login I use my iCloud email to save my game when I updated the app it not me all the way back down to level one I went to login now it's saying my password is wrong I hit reset my password and no one ever sends me email back to reset my password.  Plz help me 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Make sure you check the spam folder of your email.

You can also try and copy that link for the password reset in a new tab in Google Chrome and try it from there.

Either way by the sounds of it your progress has been saved and you should be ok once you get the password right.

• Fidan
    Fidan Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    how to
    Reset my Password

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Fidan A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which password you need to "Reset"?  Usually, for any account, you simply have to enter your email address, then click on the option "Forgot Password".  You will receive an email from the website, for which you are trying to change / reset the password. 
    Open that email, and click on the URL link they provide to head back to the web-page and create a new password.    

** If you need further assistance, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?