New Boards 4001-4030 (Mobile)

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
I would like to express my congratulations to the board developers for an increase in challenge beyond board 4,000.  I always play the new 30 boards all the way through.  The past 100-200 boards I have cleared boards with majority 3 stars.  These 30 boards are an even split.  I have 10 boards with only 1 star, 9 boards with 2 stars, and 10 boards with 3 stars.  I think it will be a significant challenge to achieve 3 stars on the 19 boards I don’t have 3 stars on.  Kudos to the developers.

Comments

• Bettieboop53Bjay
    Bettieboop53Bjay Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    I just played the new episode 4000-4030,
    All the way through non stop. I got 9 boards with 3 stars, 10 boards with 2stars, and 11 with 1star. From 4031-4045  (only 15 boards) 6 with 3 stars,7 with 2, and only 1 with 1 star. I'm on 3045 super hard ,but beatable 😉

• Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Bettieboop - I get the impression that there might be thousands of people who are at board 4045 like we are, but I wonder how many stars they have.  Not counting the new 45 boards this weekend, do you know how many boards you have 3 stars on?  Thanks.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    I would like to express my congratulations to the board developers for an increase in challenge beyond board 4,000.  I always play the new 30 boards all the way through.  The past 100-200 boards I have cleared boards with majority 3 stars.  These 30 boards are an even split.  I have 10 boards with only 1 star, 9 boards with 2 stars, and 10 boards with 3 stars.  I think it will be a significant challenge to achieve 3 stars on the 19 boards I don’t have 3 stars on.  Kudos to the developers.
    Thanks for the feedback @Steve_Epstein!

Coming from one of our top players, this means a lot. I'll make sure the developers behind the creation of the episode know about it!

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?