Bug still on 2629 - Reported and Fixed!!!

Options

Answers

• Cotterhomes32
    Cotterhomes32 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
     Level 2629 is costing me lives and special candies.  It just keeps malfunctioning as soon as im about to clear the level.  What's really going on, this is not cool at all. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
     Level 2629 is costing me lives and special candies.  It just keeps malfunctioning as soon as im about to clear the level.  What's really going on, this is not cool at all. 
    Such a low level should be quite ez but I have heard that King keeps screwing over newer players by increasing the difficulty of lower levels in order to attempt to lure foolish players into spending their actual money on whimsical fantasy goods in order to “beat” their virtual levels.  

If I were you I’d simply abandon this game and find another from a different developer.  If you read through recent posts here you’d quickly see that King doesn’t care about their players at all whatsoever.
  • sherry69
    sherry69 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Licorice keeps swirling around and game locked up. Wasted 6 boosters.  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @QueenB it is now affecting more players because I see a few messages with the same issue.  I will report it to you in our message area with the links and please notify the studio when you are back in the office again.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi guys, there is a problem with this level and @QueenB who is the community moderator for the game has mentioned it here.  Keep that link and/or write that you are also having this issue.  When she gets it resolved she most probably will respond on that message.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi guys, there is a problem with this level and @QueenB who is the community moderator for the game has mentioned it here.  Keep that link and/or write that you are also having this issue.  When she gets it resolved she most probably will respond on that message.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @sherry69, there is a problem with this level and @QueenB who is the community moderator for the game has mentioned it here.  Keep that link and/or write that you are also having this issue.  When she gets it resolved she most probably will respond on that message.
  • Cotterhomes32
    Cotterhomes32 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I feel like they where trying to make me spend some money to beat the board
  • terricourtney0926
    terricourtney0926 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I am having this same issue! I have wasted lives and boosters 4 times. Why has this not been fixed. It’s an issue that has been going on for months!   I have plenty of moves to complete this level but will now have to exit out and start over. I am on an iPhone 11.
  • Lilaq
    Lilaq Posts: 28 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi!
    An update was recently sent to fix this issue with the level that caused this type of loop. Please update the game and try again, let me know if the issue is still occurring on this or any other level!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?