Different # of moves

nczuniga
nczuniga Posts: 1 Newbie
So sometimes when I’m having trouble on a level I will google videos for tips. Recently I looked up level 1481 where I have 21 available moves and I can’t seem to pass this level. So upon looking at videos on YouTube, I notice the users in the videos have 30 moves! How can that be??

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi @nczuniga ,

Welcome to our Community - make yourself at home!

Our team of level designers often tweak and adapt levels based on how the players are experiencing it. Seeing less moves doesn't necessarily mean that it's harder, as sometimes they adapt it for better chances of stronger combos as well. This whole rework is done with caution and with plenty of testing to guarantee the main goal: to have the best possible levels that grant the best entertainment to our players.

With millions of players out there this is not an easy task (tastes are subjective) but the focus is always the one mentioned: to delight our players through our levels.

The discrepancies happen when levels are being recorded and posted by some avid players at a time where the level was different.

I did a quick search and found one that might be more similar to what you are experiencing - I hope this helps! 

https://youtu.be/_Zab5JNKlso

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?