New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Options

Comments

• msmandy3
    msmandy3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I love that there a new features like this coming out! Looking forward to checking it out!!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Yay, I got the Arcade back today 🎉. Again, nice prizes but still no goldbars.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options
    Yosca said:
    Yay, I got the Arcade back today 🎉. Again, nice prizes but still no goldbars.
     I'm not impressed by the prizes. Most are timed. To me timed wraps and stripes are useless. I think I made it to "level" 8 before losing and six of the prizes were timed and the remaining 2 were 2*colorbomb and 2*fish. What I need are hands and striped lollies. 
  • Yosca
    Options
    @Ditte I played till the last level (15) First I got the timed boosters but then 2 striped, 4 hands, 4 fish and some colour and soft balls.
  • Yosca
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Time for feedback.

If I compare the Arcade from now to the Arcade I was allowed to try last year, I notice now the first levels I win are only timed boosters. After about level 6 I start to win a normal booster. But the boosters now are not that great. I've only won the soft balls as a normal booster in 1 Arcade as in opposite to last year. Now I also win infinity lives several times in 1 Arcade, which I don't find interesting. 

Conclusion: as the Arcade is now, is less fun than last year. Then I wanted to play the Arcade as often as possible, now I care much less because I now get a lot of time boosters and infinity lives. I hardly ever get the so much wanted boosters as a hand, striped lollipops and soft balls.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options
      I only got to play the first version once or twice. Just today I considered not playing at all as it seems like a waste of time. Not that it takes long but I'm not interested in timed boosters and wraps and striped and always end up losing before the end. No big loss as I would only have gotten a couple of fish and colorbombs. 
  • kgrusso
    kgrusso Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It’s a pain in the keester, keeps telling you to rotate which does nothing freezes you out of game on ios
  • KarenRae
    KarenRae Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    When I got Kimmie's arcade my chance for free boosts and lives went away.  Is this normal?  I prefer the ads...I've yet to pass a level during the Kimmie's arcade goodie minutes 🤔
  • kgrusso
    kgrusso Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Again the arcade freezes my screen even if I have it set for portrait on ios.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    Is Kimmy's Arcade eventually going to be available for PC users?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?