Freezing / stopping

Lisa_Harwood
Lisa_Harwood Posts: 3 Newbie
It started with freezing after a new level now after uninstalling it a number of times it won't load properly and then freezers at the start not the level I'm on

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend
    Hello,

I would suggest you. That you uninstall it - install it - update it - clear the cache. Maybe then. If not, please report back.

=)

Good luck
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @Lisa_Harwood, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game App!!  Usually, the Re-installation process should remove all the "freezing" issues!!  Since, you are saying that your game is still the same even after deleting and reinstalling it, there could be an issue with your device itself!!  

Did you check the storage in your device?  Usually, that would be the foremost reason for our game to freeze?  King recommends us to keep at least 2 GB free space on our device memory for our games to perform properly and without any interruption!  

Also, you mentioned "after getting a new level" -->  Does it mean that there was no issue before this new level?  Can you please tell me which level it is that's getting froze?  

Did you try to play an old level and see if you still have the "freezing" issue?  While playing the level, did you have any "Pre-game" boosters?

Another important question I need you to answer... is it the Candy Soda game OR some other game that you are having this issue? 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and post back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • bebac74
    bebac74 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook (On a Macbook - I am a teacher, so it is ran by my district) They have checked and said there is nothing wrong with the device. However, every time I play, the game freezes and I have to do a cold reboot of the laptop. I have tried on Chrome and Safari. Please help!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @bebac74 and welcome to the Community!

Can you please check out these steps? They should solve the issue- please let us know if it doesn't work!

Cheers!❤️

• bebac74

Yep, tried all of that. I am limited to what I can do as this is not my personal computer. However, the computer tech said that the computer has room, and all the updates.

• bebac74

I tried the previous level and it went fine, no freezing, now what?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @bebac74 !

Is the game not freezing anymore? Can you access new levels? Or is it stopping then? Could you please send us a screenshot of what you see?

Here you see how to take a screenshot and here how to send it to us. 

Thanks!!

• Bertil
    Bertil Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi, I think I have exactly the same problem. And I am playing on the same device (Facebook on a Mac, all is updateed). When I'm jumping in my current chapter the game is freezing:

I tried all of the steps "Game keeps freezing or crashing, what should I do?", nothing helps!

• Doppo
    Doppo Posts: 26 Level 2

Hello to everyone!

I have been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga for some time now and I'm on level 2928 :) however over the last few days the game seems slow and often is trying to "catch up" it seems to be worse when using the fishes! the game has lost it's "quickness"

Also sometimes I seem to get messages saying no internet, when clearly I am indeed connected.

I'm playing the game using the Candy Crush Soda Saga app on my PC, I do not use Facebook!

Anyone shed any light please, is it just because more people are playing? Nothing has changed since i started playing a couple of years ago, same computer, same internet connection and the same me!

Many thanks

New Bee Doppo 😎

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,782 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Doppo 👋🏻. I’ve seen more players complaining about the connection or slow loading and so do I. I’ve missed 2 times a reward because the notification of no internet connection 😕. I’ve asked and was told this could be something so many players are in the game. I hope it’s resolved soon 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?