Why the boosters videos aren't offered me anymore?

FernandoSousa
FernandoSousa Posts: 1 Newbie
After i bought a offer all booster vídeos disappear.

I feel that you lied me.
If you had informed it, i never will done it.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @FernandoSousa and welcome to our friendly community.  I'm sorry that you lost the opportunity to watch videos to get free boosters.  Some people have the opportunity to watch ads,  however, not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date.  The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.  In this case, you are unfortunately no longer part of the group that has access to watch ads.  

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @FernandoSousa and welcome to our friendly community.  I'm sorry that you lost the opportunity to watch videos to get free boosters.  Some people have the opportunity to watch ads,  however, not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date.  The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.  In this case, you are unfortunately no longer part of the group that has access to watch ads.  

• alainajean9
    alainajean9 Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    The same exact thing has happened to me. I bought an offer for the first time and all options to watch ad for a booster have disappeared! This has really made me mad, if I had known that would happen I wouldn't have spent any $. Its their way of getting you to have to spend more maybe. Ridiculous!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?