Please help, CCSS does not connect me to store, lives, prizes.

pblucy
pblucy Posts: 7 Level 2
I’ve asked Pummy Raj since December of last year yet everything is still the same!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,627 Candy Moderator
    Hello @pblucy Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue!!  Can you please give more details about the issue with your game?

Any and all information you can provide would be helpful to give you proper assistance! 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and post back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!    
  • pblucy
    Ok every time, when I open Candy Crush Soda I can play with it BUT that’s all I can do. It won’t let me log in thru Facebook nor thru email. So that means that I can’t get anything else from it like buy anything nor can I get prizes, more lives, more moves. Even my avatar or anybody’s just keeps spinning and never appears. When I tap on any of those choices all I get is the same message. Error no connection. I know I’m connected because all the other games Candy Crush, Candy Crush Friends, are working just fine.It has been stuck like that for a very long time! I tried everything, all the suggestions on the support/help so don’t tell me to do what the website says. Nothing works! 
  • Samantha_Mccall
    Samantha_Mccall Posts: 12 Level 2
    I cant connect online for ccss and I cant send lives or see bow my race is going.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Can you please tell us if you are you playing on a mobile device or a PC? Thank you!
  • pblucy
    I am on a mobile phone.
  • pblucy
    I am on a mobile phone.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @pblucy, Hope you are having a nice day and had a wonderful new year celebrations!

First of all, I am very sorry for my (too much) delayed response!  I was busy with my personal life for past few weeks, hence could not attend to my posts in the Community! 

With regards to the issue in your game ---> Since all other game Apps are working fine and only this one is with the issue, the problem is from our side but not from King side.  You are able to play the game and/or use your available boosters because, King made it possible for us to play the game even when we are offline.  But, like you said, none of the other features will be available :o     
    I am not sure why some Apps have this issue, but the ONLY option that we are left with is "Re- installation"  About a year ago, I had the same issue with my Farm Heroes game and I have reinstalled my game and it is working fine since!!  Hence, I would suggest you to do the same with your Soda game!  BUT, please be aware that you will be loosing all the boosters that are available in the game!  Unfortunately, King team will not reimburse them unless you have purchased them with real money! 

So, if you would like to go ahead and reinstall the game, please follow these steps --->   Delete the Soda App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Connect to Internet --> Install the App --> Log in and you should be able to back into the game without any issue!  

Hope this helps and you will be able get back into your game! 

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my delayed response!  Oh!  I am also just a player like you but not a King employee.  I like to volunteer here in the Community to help out my co-players =) 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @pblucy, Hope you are doing fine and had wonderful new year celebrations!

I am very sorry for not able to get back to you till now!!  I became busy with my personal life and could not attend to my posts in the Community! 

But, I am back now and have just responded to your post at this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/273640/fix-my-game#latest  Please check it out and let me know if you need any further help!  

Thanks a lot for understanding and your patience!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! 
  • diamondscott
    diamondscott Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am on level 1522 and can’t get enough! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?