Why am I getting a message that says “tilt, rotate your device “ (Kimmy's Arcade)!

Answers

• geegee2
    geegee2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have had the same message for last 2 days and thought it would maybe come right after 24hrs but no such luck.
  • Susan_Jane_Lord
    Susan_Jane_Lord Posts: 11 Level 2
    I have been put back to 13 day booster too.
  • Susan_Jane_Lord
    Susan_Jane_Lord Posts: 11 Level 2
    I think KING is incapable of putting this right
  • jensmom614
    jensmom614 Posts: 0 Newbie
    How do I get rid of it?  It started a few days ago....I tilt the iPad I,primarily play on and it does nothing.  I deleted game and reloaded, same thing.  The game come up, runs through the preliminary screens, get to the game screen , the a wi-fi symbol comes up spins and then this over and over!  Help!!!  
    , a 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jensmom614, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have reinstalled the game to change the feature!!  But, unfortunately, it is not a glitch or a bug that popped up!

The King Studio has made this feature intentionally, and made it convenient for us to use the "Kimmy's Arcade"!!  I do not have this feature in my game yet, but we can play the game in portrait mode ONLY for this feature!!  So, to lessen the confusion, King has made it automatic and turned the game. 

I know many of us do not like it!!  You might have noticed that except for the "Home" screen, all other features are appearing in Portrait mode!   But, luckily, we can play the levels in "Landscape" mode itself!  I know this is not a remedy but some work-around, that is convenient for us =) 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you need further clarification or have any questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • catrianne
    catrianne Posts: 3 Newbie
    I tried reinstalling the game as well. I had over 500 days played consecutively and it put me back to 15!!! The screen still won’t rotate and it still won’t let me play the game. This is incredibly frustrating! Please, FIX IT!
  • sushiw00
    sushiw00 Posts: 3 Newbie
    KING are you looking into this? 
    Or do we give up and delete our games. 
    PLEASE Back out your changes so we can play again
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,986 Soda Moderator
    QueenB said:
    Thanks for the tag @Yosca👍

@morsberger5, there might be an issue with this one and this has been reported to the studio which is currently investigating.

Once we have news on this, we'll update the thread.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 🤗

Sorry for the problem. This issue has been reported to the studio and as said by @QueenB, when there is news, this thread will be updated.
  • lled
    lled Posts: 2 Newbie
    So, when will this issue be fixed. 
  • jensmom614
    jensmom614 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I posted last night asking about the “Arcade” screen that has recently popped up.  The answer hasn’t helped.... I switch from landscape to portrait on my tablet... and the screen stays on landscape...nothing changes and I can’t play the game.... help!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?