laura22 Posts: 6 Level 2
Why dont i get binus games

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

☺

Question: What exactly do you mean by bonus game?

Do you mean the events like BGH or the arcade? Player groups are randomly selected to receive it. One gets the BGH and the other the arcade. But it may be that you will get it sometime. Not everyone has all events at once.

I hope it answers your question.

♥♥♥

Have a nice day
  • laura22
    laura22 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,719 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @laura22, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

The "Arcades" feature is not available for all the players!  It is a feature that was released only to a certain group of people.  Once, it's being tested and the King team checks out the results, they will release the feature to maximum number of people.  It is the same with any new feature!!  Probably, you and I are not in that group yet!!    

Like @Spinnifix informed above, players are randomly selected for receiving the new features initially.  We too will receive soon enough!  

All we have to do is to keep our game updated by installing the latest version AND make sure to have enough memory in the device storage to receive the events/features without any interruptions!  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance or have any questions!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful week ahead =)
  • conniearmijo
    conniearmijo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not having any bonus games 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?