I sooo love this game..

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

☺

You can also contribute to it yourself.

Then please take a look around the ideas corner and diligently vote there.

♥ 

Wish you a nice weekend and continue to have fun
  • gisgirl64
    gisgirl64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I used to really like this game.  Now I’m on level 296 and I just find it depressing.  What gives with that level?  And yes, I try to clear at the bottom of the board, go after the white chocolate, scan the board after every move, etc.  But when two more white chocs appear after every move, and no two same color candies side by side, reshuffling after every second move. Yeah, whatever. Time to delete the ap?
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @gisgirl64

Hi there!

☺

Why are you giving up now? With the spoils you need patience. The right game is yet to come. You are just beginning and complaining. I played these levels on the PC with Window 7 and had no boosters. And now I have almost reached 2000. So it works. Everything is not always the same as you want it to be. I think it's a shame if you always give up because of a little thing. Then you don't get very far. Just a well-intentioned hint.

♥Good Day♥

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gisgirl64 Welcome to our friendly Community! I agree the chocolate levels are tough. The white chocolate always grows fast. When you have the double fish that could help a lot. I myself usually try to clean up the white chocolate as much as possible. Colouring ball or soft ball combined with the double fish or striped candies are also usefull. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?