Weekly Challenge shows players not on my Facebook.

toiba1999
toiba1999 Posts: 1 Newbie
when weekly challenge first started, only Facebook friends were our competitors. Now it shows random people who aren't on my Facebook account as the competition. Is this a new update or is my game malfunctioning. Also, is my facebook ID being shared to other players?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @toiba1999😉

Our Candy journey has evolved and there are multiple different ways to enjoy the different aspects of the game, available in our other Candy branded titles.

With this in mind, Candy Crush Soda Saga opens up even greater opportunities to play with other Candy fans, by including players outside your normal social group. 

Whether you choose to save your player profile by linking to your Facebook profile, or if you choose the King profile option and become part of the Kingdom - you’ll sometimes see other people who may not be immediately familiar.

These players will only see you as another player too, and it means you’ll always have a way of seeing how other players in the whole Candy Kingdom are doing and their progress. No other information is shared with them except your avatar.

If you want to be anonymous to other players, you can create a King profile at any time and choose your own nickname and now you can add your own personal image/photo. 

If you choose to use your Facebook profile, only your first name and your default Facebook image will be seen.

Please read T&C here and check out the Privacy Policy here if you have any doubts!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?