I've lost unlimited booster hours.

SimBog1
SimBog1 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I had over 200 hours of unlimited boosters in Candy Crush Soda. I went to take my dog for a walk, came back and now I do not have those unlimited booster hours. What happened and will you give back my missing hours?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @SimBog1
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

You already understand that you posted your problem in the wrong place. There is a separate thread for each game in the community and you will find it at homepage.
    However, you do not need to post again, as your post will be sent to the correct location.😊

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Hi @SimBog1
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

You already understand that you posted your problem in the wrong place. There is a separate thread for each game in the community and you will find it at homepage.
    However, you do not need to post again, as your post will be sent to the correct location.😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Once again, I never heard of this that can have up to 200 hours of free booster. There was probably a time setting problem on your device. Anyway I'm calling one of my Superstar friends @PummyRaj here, maybe she'll give you the right info.
    Thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    SimBog1 said:
    I had over 200 hours of unlimited boosters in Candy Crush Soda. I went to take my dog for a walk, came back and now I do not have those unlimited booster hours. What happened and will you give back my missing hours?
    Thank you for the tag @Sukanta_Biswas🤗

Hello @SimBog1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to know that you have lost the "unlimited timed Boosters" from your game!!  Would you mind me asking you, whether they were 200 hours OR 2 hours of boosters?  Also, did you purchase those unlimited boosters OR did you win them in an event?   

If they were 200 hours of boosters, the glitch might got cleared out and hence, they were disappeared!  And if they were 2 hours of boosters, they might have expired by the time you went back to the game!!  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and let us know, so that we can further assist you :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?