What's up with my game

Nuglebunni
Nuglebunni Posts: 1 Newbie
Last night I had 21 gold bars and ran out of lives. So tried to use 9 to re-up my lives to 5. Said no internet I had internet so tried it again. Same happened so I figured I needed to restart game so I did still the same this morning I have 3 gold bars. So it took my bars and did not give me any lives in return.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

☺ 

For reimbursing gold bars. Please go on the gear.

Contact Help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: This will take you to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Good Luck

For further help I will mark @QueenB. She will definitely help you !! Nice day

♥♥♥

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag @Spinnifix 👍

We do not handle lost purchases here in the Community but Player Support does so you need to get in touch with them.

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Hope this helps :) 

• maxman
    maxman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Whats up with my game? Its not updating
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    What do you mean @maxman? Are you updating to get more levels?

Which device are you playing on? Android, Apple, Windows 10, Facebook or King.com? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?