Why am I getting this message?

Wilmerding1
Wilmerding1 Posts: 5 Level 2
You have experienced an error that we are trying hard to fix.  Please check back in a moment.  I can get to the screen where I hit my level to play soda and get that message  I was getting it trying to play Jelly.  The game Jelly game board loads now but is garbled up like it's melting so you can't play.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Sounds like you're playing through a PC, am I right @Wilmerding1?

Check out the following link here, select the platform that you are currently playing on, and try out the recommended steps and see if you can load the games without issues. 

Hope it helps :) 
  • Wilmerding1
    Chrome has been updated.  Cache is cleared.  Candy Crush Saga works.  Candy Crush Soda and Jelly do not.  I get as far as "PLAY" and then get that error message that says "we are trying to fix".  All three work on my desktop computer using the same Browser.  
  • QueenB
    If this is still persisting @Wilmerding1, try removing the games from Facebook and install it back again.

First of all, don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

Search for the game on Facebook and start playing. 

Hope this helps :) 

• Wilmerding1
    I removed Candy Soda from Facebook, cleared the cache, reselected the game, and I get all the way to play and still get the same message - encountered error - we are trying to fix the problem...  ??
  • QueenB
    Bummer, sorry to hear that did not help 😔

All I can recommend for now is to switch to a mobile device or play trough Microsoft Store if you happen to have Windows 10 installed on your PC and perhaps try the game on 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

You can keep checking the game on Facebook as there could also be an issue with Facebook but from our side, all looks good so the studio can't find any issues.

Hope you can find a way to continue enjoying the game 🤗

• Wilmerding1
    Yes, it is strange that Candy Crush Saga works and the other two don't.  It gets all the way to loading the actual game board and then gives me the error message.  Because of what the error message says it makes it sound like its a problem that King is aware of and is trying to fix. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?