Why No Lives??

IreneK
IreneK Posts: 11 Level 2
Please set things right. I’m sending lives when prompted and I also request for lives but don’t receive any. Do look into this

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @IreneK and welcome to our wonderful community.  I assume you are playing via Facebook. I have noticed that the majority of my Facebook friends I have listed are no longer actively playing the game so any lives I send them won't make a difference.  If you have friends on Facebook who regularly play the game - I would contact them (via messenger) and ask them to please send you lives.  You might also check to make sure your friends are receiving your requests for lives.  Sometimes there is a glitch and your friends don't see your request.

What I did for another King game I play was to go to one of the Facebook groups for that game and ask for friends that would be willing to exchange lives with me.  That way I get some lives on a regular basis and send lives to people who I know need them and will use them.  
  • IreneK
    I don’t play via Facebook as I don’t like to mix my games with social media. I keep getting requests to send lives n when I don’t have lives; I get prompted with a request to ask for lives from a list of Candy crush players. Even after  I have sent them requests a number of times also, I haven’t received any lives. 
    I’m just dissatisfied with the way this game is managed
  • chewejane
    chewejane Posts: 3 Newbie
    I wish  you didn't limit the lives of the game it becomes boring when you run out lives waiting again to have 1 hmm... please do something about the lives in the game.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    @IreneK, which device do you play on? Android, Apple, Kindle?

Check if the game app is properly connected by following our guides here.

• IreneK
    I play on my iPhone n like I said I don’t want to be connected to facebook
  • SherylH
    SherylH Posts: 4 Newbie
    tried to play for the first time today and it says I have no lives, won't let me play
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    My apologies @IreneK, I missed that part :(

Ok, can you try the following on your device then:

- Disconnect the game from your King account (if connected).

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to King account so your progress can sync.

Hope this does the trick :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?