Candy Crush Soda no internet?

Options
Trouble200
Trouble200 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi
I have restarted my phone and have internet connection on everything else. I am having a terrible time with both games connecting to the internet.  Any help would be great.
Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,716 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Trouble200, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in  your game!  So it looks like it is the only Candy Soda App that is affected and all other Apps are working fine!!  

So, the ONLY remedy left out for the issue you are having is to delete and reinstall the App.  By doing so, your game will work like before and there won't be anymore glitches OR issues with any purchases or error messages, etc., 

But, the only down-side by taking this step is that, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters and also the Lives sent by your friends!!  Unfortunately, they will not be reimbursed by the King team!!  But, if you have purchased any of those boosters, you can send a request for reimbursement, along with proof of Purchase!  

Please post back and let me know what you would like to do!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope your game works out fine and you will enjoy your game again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Trouble200
    Trouble200 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks PummyRaj
    I just installed the game on my tablet and it was fine there. Didn't really want to lose my boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?